Bachelor of Science (Sport Science)
|University||University of Western Australia|
If you are into sports or simply interested in sports and health from a scientific point of view, this course will provide you with revealing insights into the world of sport science. It will give you expertise in Human anatomy, Exercise physiology, Biomechanics, Motor skill learning, Psychology of human performance Besides the theory, we will give you practical experience designed to develop vocational,
research, organisational and communication skills all of which will turn you out to be well–grounded, highly marketable graduates
|Career Opportunities||graduates could find exciting jobs in Fitness industry, Local government recreation department, Health science and exercise rehabilitation, Occupational health and safety, Sport Marketing/management, Corporate health consultant, Public health.|
|Course Outline||Human Biology, Human Movement, Health & Fitness, Organisational Behaviour, Psychology: Mind & Brain, Behaviour in Context, Behavioural Neuroscience, Social & Cognitive Psychology; Motor Learning & Control, Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology, Psychosocial Aspects of Human Movement & Exercise Science, Skilled Movement Laboratories, Psychological Research Methods, Skill Acquisition & Performance in Sport, Sport Physiology, Psychology of Sport, Management & Marketing in Sport, Health & Recreation, Human Performance in Industry, Exercise Rehabilitation, Psychological Research Methods: Design and Analysis.|
The course can be completed within a minimum period of 3 ½ years.|
• GCE ‘A’ Level and STPM (calculated over 2 or more subjects = 8 points for BSc (Sport Science) and 9 points for all other UWA BSc science programmes) (A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2, E = 1); or
• PSB Life Sciences Foundation with an average ‘C’ grade, with a grade no lower than ‘D’ in any of the units.
• C6 or better for GCE ‘O’ Level; or
• 570 (paper-based total) and 230 (computer-based total) in TOEFL with Essay Rating/TWE of 4.5 or Internet-based Test (iBT): An overall score of 90 with a minimum score of 22 in the Writing section and no less than 20 in the other sections; or
• 6.5 in IELTS with no band less than 6.0; or
• ‘C’ grade for the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
— GCE ‘A’ Level Mathematics or equivalent is also a pre-requisite for entry to the Science courses. Advanced standing may be granted for relevant polytechnic diploma holders subjected to the University’s assessment.
|Intakes||March, September every year|
Total course fee : S$34,240.00; Per module (6 credit points) : S$1,426.70
All fees inclusive of 7% GST but excludes textbooks.
|学习时间||共 12 个月|
|学年学费||12 个月 – 学费为新加坡币 $26964 元|