Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
|University||University of Western Australia|
Psychology is a challenging and extremely wide-ranging discipline and involves the application of a number of scientific techniques in order to understand almost every aspect of our daily lives, from thought to action, feelings and reactions.
Graduates will be able to apply, communicate and investigate these ideas in any workplace where an understanding of human behaviour is critical.
The Bachelor of Science (Psychology) leads to the completion of a double major in Psychology. This degree is accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council/ Australian Psychological Society and is the entry requirement for the fourth year Bachelor of Psychology, and the BSc Honours in Psychology. Accreditation of the Bachelor of Science (Psychology) also applies to the Singapore programme conducted at PSB Academy.
|Course Content||Human Biology, Human Movement, Health & Fitness, Organisational Behaviour, Psychology: Mind & Brain, Psychology: Behaviour in Context, Motor Learning & Control, Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology, Psychosocial Aspects of Human Movement & Exercise Science, Psychological Research Methods, Psychologies: Behavioural Neuroscience, Social & Cognitive Normal & Abnormal Development, Perception & Neuroscience, Psychology of Sport, Psychological Research Methods: Design and Analysis, Psychology: Specialist Research Topics,|
|Duration||The course can be completed within a minimum period of 4 years.|
• GCE ‘A’ Level and STPM (calculated over 2 or more subjects = 8 points for BSc (Sport Science) and 9 points for all other UWA BSc science programmes) (A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2, E = 1); or
• PSB Life Sciences Foundation with an average ‘C’ grade, with a grade no lower than ‘D’ in any of the units.
• C6 or better for GCE ‘O’ Level; or
• 570 (paper-based total) and 230 (computer-based total) in TOEFL with Essay Rating/TWE of 4.5 or Internet-based Test (iBT): An overall score of 90 with a minimum score of 22 in the Writing section and no less than 20 in the other sections; or
• 6.5 in IELTS with no band less than 6.0; or
• ‘C’ grade for the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
— GCE ‘A’ Level Mathematics or equivalent is also a pre-requisite for entry to the Science courses. Advanced standing may be granted for relevant polytechnic diploma holders subjected to the University’s assessment.
|Intakes||March, September every year|
Total course fee : S$34,240.00; Per module (6 credit points) : S$1,426.67.
All fees inclusive of 7% GST but excludes textbooks.
|学习时间||共 36 个月|
|学年学费||36 个月 – 学费为新加坡币 $42372 元|